Gastroenterologist Jobs Worldwide
Browse gastroenterologist vacancies with leading hospitals and clinics in countries across the globe.
Odyssey recruits gastroenterologists for permanent, fixed term contract and locum appointments with a diverse range of employers in public and private sector. This includes large tertiary care centres looking for highly specialised physicians and regional general hospitals and polyclincs which require more generalist skills.
Appointments are on a salaried or fee for service basis.
Register for Gastroenterology Jobs
Register your CV on our website and our consultants will be in touch to discuss your scope of practice and position sought. We can assist you with permanent relocations for overseas appointments, short term locum adventures or an academic or clinical sabbatical. We aim to secure the best available positions for you depending upon your preferences and skills.
Within your account, you can sign up for job alerts for immediate notification of new roles. You can also follow us on twitter @odysseymedic.
Consultant / Specialist Gastroenterologist Roles
Specialist Gastroenterology Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT Gastroenterology
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD Gastroenterology
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Locations of Gastroenterology Roles
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
Northland New Zealand
Northland is a story of two coastlines, the west coast is rugged and soulful while the east coast is relatively more sophisticated and urbane.
The subtropical Northland region stretches upwards from Auckland to the very top of New Zealand. Along the Twin Coast Discovery Highway, you can travel to the iconic Bay of Islands, as well as the Kauri Coast, the Far North, and Whangarei.
In the beautiful Bay of Islands you can take a boat cruise, view dolphins, dive, fish or just relax in the sun. The Waitangi Treaty Grounds is one of New Zealand's most significant historic sites.
Medical Services in Northland
Northland is a large region with a scattered population and areas of deprivation. Its health services are provided by 4 hospitals and a network of clinics providing primary and secondary medical services with Auckland the tertiary referral centre.
The hospitals are also part of the Auckland Medical School Campus and participate in medical school education.
Medical services provided include emergency medicine, internal medicine and subpsecialities, general surgery, urology, orthopaedics, ENT, ophthalmology, anaesthesia, radiology, pathology, psychiatry, general practice, rural generalist medicine.
Physician and Health Professional Jobs in Northland
Positions regularly available include:
- Specialist physicians and surgeons
- Junior doctors - house officers and registrars
- General practitioners and rural generalists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Medical Laboratory Scientists and Technicians
- Radiation Technologists
- Anaesthesia Technicians
Advantages of working in Northland:
- Well equipped hospitals with excellent working conditions
- Robust medical service quality and continued innovation
- Opportunities for clinical research and audit
- Sound CME programmes and dedicated education time
- Permanent specialist contracts
- Fixed term and locum appointments available
- Accredited training house officer and registrar jobs for junior doctors
- Service house officer and registrar jobs for sabbaticals or for additional experience or skills
- Opportunities to learn valuable rural generalist skills
- Opportunities to work with Maori people
- Wonderful nature and outdoor activities
- Relaxed lifestyle
- Close to Auckland
- Lower living costs than major cities of New Zealand