Gastroenterologist Jobs Worldwide
Browse gastroenterologist vacancies with leading hospitals and clinics in countries across the globe.
Odyssey recruits gastroenterologists for permanent, fixed term contract and locum appointments with a diverse range of employers in public and private sector. This includes large tertiary care centres looking for highly specialised physicians and regional general hospitals and polyclincs which require more generalist skills.
Appointments are on a salaried or fee for service basis.
Register for Gastroenterology Jobs
Register your CV on our website and our consultants will be in touch to discuss your scope of practice and position sought. We can assist you with permanent relocations for overseas appointments, short term locum adventures or an academic or clinical sabbatical. We aim to secure the best available positions for you depending upon your preferences and skills.
Within your account, you can sign up for job alerts for immediate notification of new roles. You can also follow us on twitter @odysseymedic.
Consultant / Specialist Gastroenterologist Roles
Specialist Gastroenterology Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT Gastroenterology
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD Gastroenterology
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Locations of Gastroenterology Roles
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
Lower Hutt City - Te Awakairangi - Wellington, New Zealand
Lower Hutt is an outdoor haven filled with unexpected treasures, picturesque walking and cycling trails, expansive coastal views and nature sanctuaries.
One of the four cities which constitute the Wellington Metropolitan area, Lower Hutt City is the sixth most populous city in New Zealand with 1112,000 inhabitants.
Just 15 minutes drive from Welllington the capital city of New Zealand, it is an excellent base for launching a new medical career in New Zealand.
- 250 bed regional general hospital with 24/7 emergency department, internationally renowned plastic surgery and burns unit, regional rheumatology service.
- tertiary medical care in Wellington
- Excellent opportunities for permanent and fixed term consultant positions
- House officer and registrar training roles