Gastroenterologist Jobs Worldwide
Browse gastroenterologist vacancies with leading hospitals and clinics in countries across the globe.
Odyssey recruits gastroenterologists for permanent, fixed term contract and locum appointments with a diverse range of employers in public and private sector. This includes large tertiary care centres looking for highly specialised physicians and regional general hospitals and polyclincs which require more generalist skills.
Appointments are on a salaried or fee for service basis.
Register for Gastroenterology Jobs
Register your CV on our website and our consultants will be in touch to discuss your scope of practice and position sought. We can assist you with permanent relocations for overseas appointments, short term locum adventures or an academic or clinical sabbatical. We aim to secure the best available positions for you depending upon your preferences and skills.
Within your account, you can sign up for job alerts for immediate notification of new roles. You can also follow us on twitter @odysseymedic.
Consultant / Specialist Gastroenterologist Roles
Specialist Gastroenterology Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT Gastroenterology
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD Gastroenterology
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Locations of Gastroenterology Roles
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
Kaitaia is your gateway to paradise; it is the last main town on State Highway 1 before you reach the iconic Te Rerenga Wairua (or Cape Reinga) which is the northern tip of Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Kaitaia is rich in culture and heritage combining stories of the first settlers, home to five iwi; Ngati Kuri, Te Rarawa, Te Aupouri, Ngati Kahu & Ngai Takoto; and the Dalmation settlers, each with their own stories intertwining history and special memories and places for each.
In just 20 minutes you can reach more than 20 different bays or beaches that are mostly unpopulated.
The serene beauty, the peacefulness and our location will leave footprints in your soul.
Medical Services in Kaitaia
Kaitaia has New Zealand's most northerly hospital serving a widely dispersed population, with a high percentage of Maori.
The general hospital has 26 beds in general, maternity and paediatric wards with all the supporting services, and also provides a substantial community health service.
The hospital services comprise:
- Renovated maternity unit and new occupational therapy department
- New emergency department
- New after-hours facility
- An enlarged day surgery unit and recovery area
- A modern isolation room and refurbished general ward
- An 8 station haemodialysis outpatient unit
- GP and outpatients’ consulting rooms
- Relocation of the radiology department
- Improved working areas for nurses
Physician and Health Professional Jobs in Kaitaia
- General Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Rural Generalists
- Nurses and Midwives
- Radiation Technologists
- Anaesthesia Technologists
- excellent opportunities for rural generalists in hospital and community clinics
- good experience for physicians and surgeons seeking enhanced skills for working in rural and remote areas
- permanent and fixed term consultant contracts in a small range of specialities
- training and service house officer and registrar contracts
- full support from a regional general hospital in Whangarei and tertiary support from Auckland
- participation in structured CME programmes