Endocrinologist Jobs Worldwide
Locations of Endocrinologist Jobs
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
Scope of Practice
Qualifications for Specialist / Consultant Roles
- UK: MRCP / CCT
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Register for Endocrinologist Jobs
Wellington - Te Whanganui-a-Tara - New Zealand
Situated at the southern end of the North Island, Wellington, New Zealand, was recently named "the coolest little capital in the world" by Lonely Planet.
Surrounded by nature and fuelled by creative energy, Wellington is a compact city with a powerful mix of culture, history, nature and cuisine.
Wellington has two distinctions: the world's southernmost capital and its windiest city by average wind speed.
One of the world's most liveable cities, the 2016 Mercer Quality of Living Survey ranked Wellington 12th in the world, and was first in the world for both liveability and non-pollution by Deutsche Bank, from 2017–18.
- tertiary hospitals offer permanent and fixed term consultant positions
- House officer and registrar training posts for junior doctors
- Excellent CME programmes