Endocrinologist Jobs Worldwide
Locations of Endocrinologist Jobs
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
Scope of Practice
Qualifications for Specialist / Consultant Roles
- UK: MRCP / CCT
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Register for Endocrinologist Jobs
Medical Jobs in Shepparton Victoria Australia
General Practitioner Jobs in Shepparton
We recruit General Practitioners for permanent and fixed term contracts in Shepparton.
FRACGP preferred but equivalent qualifications from UK, USA , Canada, Ireland, Spain, Malta, Netherlands, Sweden and New Zealand accepted.
Fee for service positions with generous fee split
AHPRA registration essential
Advantages of Working in Shepparton
- A great location close to Melbourne with a superb selection of housing, schools and leisure activities.
- A fast growing population and busy medical practice
- Shepparton is a major commercial centre, just 2 hours drive from Melbourne, located between Nagambie and Numurkah on the Goulburn Valley Highway which is the main inland road route between Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Shepparton is situated within the rich dairying, fruit growing and agricultural region of the Goulburn Valley, with the area responsible for producing around 25 percent of Victoria's rural output.
- A network of parks, reserves and forests follow the paths of the Goulburn and Broken Rivers through Shepparton, offering good bushwalking tracks and picnic spots. There is a dense state forest between Shepparton and neighbouring Mooroopna along the river, with the Peter Ross Edwards Causeway (Midland Highway) cutting through it to link the two communities together.
- Victoria Park Lake, constructed in 1920 from a swamp, is located just south of the heart of Shepparton, fronting the main highway and featuring walking tracks, bike paths, a skate park and boating facilities.