Emergency Medicine Physician Jobs Worldwide
Specialist and Junior Doctor Training and Service Roles for Emergency Physicians
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Singapore, Hong Kong, China
Register with Odyssey for opportunities to work with leading hospitals and clinics across the world. Odyssey recruits specialist emergency physicians and trainees in emergency medicine for permanent, locum and fixed term contract roles. You can expect an outstanding service from our experienced recruitment consultants who will additionally guide you through the immigration and regulatory requirements for your chosen destination.
Consultant and Specialist Roles
If you are looking for a consultant or specialist position, you should have completed your postgraduate emergency medical training in one of the countries listed below and hold the appropriate postgraduate qualification, fellowship or board certification in emergency medicine. Post certification experience requirements vary by country with some countries requiring a minimum of 3-5 years experience for specialist roles.
Most specialist roles are located in Australia, New Zealand, China and the Middle East.
Junior Doctor Emergency Medicine Training and Service Roles
Emergency medicine training positions are accredited for postgraduate specialist training by the Royal College or organisation responsible for overseeing training and examniations in emergency medicine in the relevant country. Each job will be accredited for a specified period of time and level of training (rural/ urban/junior/ advanced) and will have structured teaching and supervision. You should register with the appropriate organisation to ensure your training is recognised towards the specialist training and examniations.
Training positions, titled house officer and registrar, are available in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland and Singapore.
Service positions are not approved for postgraduate specialist training but usually provide excellent clinical experience for physicians looking to acquire some skills in a new speciality and they are often an easier means of entry to a country.
Emergency Medicine Qualifications
- UK: FRCEM and CCT /CESR
- Ireland:FRCEM and CSD
- USA: American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FACEM
- South Africa: FCEM / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Register for Emergency Physician Careers
Register your CV on our website, sign up for job alerts, search for jobs and follow us on twitter at @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Search for Emergency Physician Vacancies
Medical Jobs in Shepparton Victoria Australia
General Practitioner Jobs in Shepparton
We recruit General Practitioners for permanent and fixed term contracts in Shepparton.
FRACGP preferred but equivalent qualifications from UK, USA , Canada, Ireland, Spain, Malta, Netherlands, Sweden and New Zealand accepted.
Fee for service positions with generous fee split
AHPRA registration essential
Advantages of Working in Shepparton
- A great location close to Melbourne with a superb selection of housing, schools and leisure activities.
- A fast growing population and busy medical practice
- Shepparton is a major commercial centre, just 2 hours drive from Melbourne, located between Nagambie and Numurkah on the Goulburn Valley Highway which is the main inland road route between Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Shepparton is situated within the rich dairying, fruit growing and agricultural region of the Goulburn Valley, with the area responsible for producing around 25 percent of Victoria's rural output.
- A network of parks, reserves and forests follow the paths of the Goulburn and Broken Rivers through Shepparton, offering good bushwalking tracks and picnic spots. There is a dense state forest between Shepparton and neighbouring Mooroopna along the river, with the Peter Ross Edwards Causeway (Midland Highway) cutting through it to link the two communities together.
- Victoria Park Lake, constructed in 1920 from a swamp, is located just south of the heart of Shepparton, fronting the main highway and featuring walking tracks, bike paths, a skate park and boating facilities.