Dermatologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Dermatologist Jobs
Dermatologist specialist / consultant positions are available across the globe and subpsecialist expertise in aesthetic dermatology and dermatological malignancy is in demand.
Odyssey recruits dermatologists for locum and permanent positions in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Canada and the Caribbean. We work with government owned and managed health services and private hospitals and clinics and recruit for both salaried and fee for service positions.
Contact us to discuss your job search or browse available positions on the website.
Professional Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Dermatology Specialist Qualifications
Odyssey recruits physicians with postgraduate specialist training certification and experience in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Western Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
These are the qualifications we accept:
- UK: MRCP CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Dermatology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: Fellowship of the College of Dermatologists / MMed
- Western Europe: national board certification
Register for Dermatology Vacancies
Search for current vacancies, register your CV, sign up for job alerts and follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Whangarei Northland New Zealand
The subtropical city of Whangarei is a thriving city with a vibrant arts community; a city of adventure, culture and natural beauty.
The Whangārei town basin is a sophisticated yet leisurely centre for eating and entertainment. Modern landscaping blends perfectly with colonial architecture to create a gathering place for locals, visitors and yachties from all over the world.
As well as stylish cafes and restaurants, there are museums, art galleries and specialty shops. Explore the City Centre Street Art walk with 15 large scale art murals, the Hundertwasser Art Centre, and Wairua Maori Art Gallery.
The summit of Mount Parihaka is the highest point in the city. It was once the site of the largest Māori Pā (fortified village) in New Zealand. The excavations are still visible, and interpretation of the area is provided at the site, which can be accessed by a pleasant walk through native forest from the summit.
Working as a Doctor or Health Professional in Whangarei
Services you can expect:
- Surgical 7 theatres each with own specialty
- 7 bed Intensive Care Unit and High Dependency Unit - Helicopter retrievals and transfers
- 24 hour Emergency Department
- Paediatrics - Paediatric Ward' Special Care Baby Unit and Intensive Care Unit
- Medical and Disability Support - 2 medical wards including Dialysis and Coronary Care
- Mental Health and Clinical Support - including 31 bed Inpatient Ward Maternal and Child Health - purpose built Child Health Centre
- Maori Health Service
- Community Health Services - located off campus in Whangarei and in the community. The services encompass Dental, Primary Care Nursing, Allied Health and Public Health Services
- Radiology - the Imaging Department offers full radiology services (with the exception of nuclear medicine)
- Clinical Support Services - Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Radiology, Social Work, Dietetics and Occupational Health
- Secondary care regional general hospital with tertiary support in Auckland
- Permanent and fixed term consultant jobs
- Accredited training and service jobs for house officers and registrars
- Excellent CME and postgraduate specialist training available
- Lower living costs than Auckland
- 35 minutes flight to Auckland