Dermatologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Dermatologist Jobs
Dermatologist specialist / consultant positions are available across the globe and subpsecialist expertise in aesthetic dermatology and dermatological malignancy is in demand.
Odyssey recruits dermatologists for locum and permanent positions in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Canada and the Caribbean. We work with government owned and managed health services and private hospitals and clinics and recruit for both salaried and fee for service positions.
Contact us to discuss your job search or browse available positions on the website.
Professional Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Dermatology Specialist Qualifications
Odyssey recruits physicians with postgraduate specialist training certification and experience in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Western Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
These are the qualifications we accept:
- UK: MRCP CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Dermatology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: Fellowship of the College of Dermatologists / MMed
- Western Europe: national board certification
Register for Dermatology Vacancies
Search for current vacancies, register your CV, sign up for job alerts and follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty NZ
Advantages of Working As A Doctor or Health Professional in Tauranga
- Tauranga is the largest city in the Coastal Bay of Plenty, home to approximately 146,200 people and due to recent population growth, New Zealand’s 5th largest city.
- Tauranga is one of New Zealand’s main centres for business, international trade, culture, fashion and horticultural science.
- The Port of Tauranga is New Zealand’s largest port. Tauranga means ‘place of rest or anchorage’ in Māori and while the sparkling harbour and magnificent views make it a great place to relax and recharge, there’s also plenty to keep you busy. Go sailing, surfing, fishing or dolphin watching and soak up the stunning coastal environment.
- Central to Auckland, Rotorua and Hamilton, and just a 15-minute drive from one of New Zealand's most popular beach towns, Mount Maunganui.
- Tauranga is a vibrant city and the surroundings are spectacular with beautiful beaches and countryside in close proximity. The Coromandel, East Cape and Auckland are all an easy drive away, as are the ski fields of the Central Plateau and Lake Taupō.
- There is outstanding access to outdoor recreational opportunities and a wide-range of schooling options, both public and private, an Institute of Technology and a recent addition is the University of Waikato Campus.
- Lifestyle options are diverse, and you can live 20 minutes from the hospital on a lifestyle block, in the bush, on an estuary with a boat or kayak or at the beachside town of Mount Maunganui and Papamoa.
Hospital, Medical Practice and Training
- 250 bed regional general hospital with excellent facilities and tertiary support in Auckland
- 24/7 emergency department and all major specialities available
- Permanent and fixed term consultant positions
- Recognised as an urban location for postgraduate medical training
- House officer and registrar posts recognised for postgraduate medical training by specialist Colleges of Australia and New Zealand
- Non Training Service 12 month positions available for house officer and registrar sabbatical experience
- Medical training campus of the University of Auckland Medical School
- Excellent postgraduate continuing medical education (CME) available
- Opportunities for research and audit