Dermatologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Dermatologist Jobs
Dermatologist specialist / consultant positions are available across the globe and subpsecialist expertise in aesthetic dermatology and dermatological malignancy is in demand.
Odyssey recruits dermatologists for locum and permanent positions in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Canada and the Caribbean. We work with government owned and managed health services and private hospitals and clinics and recruit for both salaried and fee for service positions.
Contact us to discuss your job search or browse available positions on the website.
Professional Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Dermatology Specialist Qualifications
Odyssey recruits physicians with postgraduate specialist training certification and experience in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Western Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
These are the qualifications we accept:
- UK: MRCP CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Dermatology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: Fellowship of the College of Dermatologists / MMed
- Western Europe: national board certification
Register for Dermatology Vacancies
Search for current vacancies, register your CV, sign up for job alerts and follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Lower Hutt City - Te Awakairangi - Wellington, New Zealand
Lower Hutt is an outdoor haven filled with unexpected treasures, picturesque walking and cycling trails, expansive coastal views and nature sanctuaries.
One of the four cities which constitute the Wellington Metropolitan area, Lower Hutt City is the sixth most populous city in New Zealand with 1112,000 inhabitants.
Just 15 minutes drive from Welllington the capital city of New Zealand, it is an excellent base for launching a new medical career in New Zealand.
- 250 bed regional general hospital with 24/7 emergency department, internationally renowned plastic surgery and burns unit, regional rheumatology service.
- tertiary medical care in Wellington
- Excellent opportunities for permanent and fixed term consultant positions
- House officer and registrar training roles