Dermatologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Dermatologist Jobs
Dermatologist specialist / consultant positions are available across the globe and subpsecialist expertise in aesthetic dermatology and dermatological malignancy is in demand.
Odyssey recruits dermatologists for locum and permanent positions in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Canada and the Caribbean. We work with government owned and managed health services and private hospitals and clinics and recruit for both salaried and fee for service positions.
Contact us to discuss your job search or browse available positions on the website.
Professional Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Dermatology Specialist Qualifications
Odyssey recruits physicians with postgraduate specialist training certification and experience in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Western Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
These are the qualifications we accept:
- UK: MRCP CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Dermatology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: Fellowship of the College of Dermatologists / MMed
- Western Europe: national board certification
Register for Dermatology Vacancies
Search for current vacancies, register your CV, sign up for job alerts and follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Kaitaia is your gateway to paradise; it is the last main town on State Highway 1 before you reach the iconic Te Rerenga Wairua (or Cape Reinga) which is the northern tip of Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Kaitaia is rich in culture and heritage combining stories of the first settlers, home to five iwi; Ngati Kuri, Te Rarawa, Te Aupouri, Ngati Kahu & Ngai Takoto; and the Dalmation settlers, each with their own stories intertwining history and special memories and places for each.
In just 20 minutes you can reach more than 20 different bays or beaches that are mostly unpopulated.
The serene beauty, the peacefulness and our location will leave footprints in your soul.
Medical Services in Kaitaia
Kaitaia has New Zealand's most northerly hospital serving a widely dispersed population, with a high percentage of Maori.
The general hospital has 26 beds in general, maternity and paediatric wards with all the supporting services, and also provides a substantial community health service.
The hospital services comprise:
- Renovated maternity unit and new occupational therapy department
- New emergency department
- New after-hours facility
- An enlarged day surgery unit and recovery area
- A modern isolation room and refurbished general ward
- An 8 station haemodialysis outpatient unit
- GP and outpatients’ consulting rooms
- Relocation of the radiology department
- Improved working areas for nurses
Physician and Health Professional Jobs in Kaitaia
- General Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Rural Generalists
- Nurses and Midwives
- Radiation Technologists
- Anaesthesia Technologists
- excellent opportunities for rural generalists in hospital and community clinics
- good experience for physicians and surgeons seeking enhanced skills for working in rural and remote areas
- permanent and fixed term consultant contracts in a small range of specialities
- training and service house officer and registrar contracts
- full support from a regional general hospital in Whangarei and tertiary support from Auckland
- participation in structured CME programmes