Dermatologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Dermatologist Jobs
Dermatologist specialist / consultant positions are available across the globe and subpsecialist expertise in aesthetic dermatology and dermatological malignancy is in demand.
Odyssey recruits dermatologists for locum and permanent positions in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Canada and the Caribbean. We work with government owned and managed health services and private hospitals and clinics and recruit for both salaried and fee for service positions.
Contact us to discuss your job search or browse available positions on the website.
Professional Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Dermatology Specialist Qualifications
Odyssey recruits physicians with postgraduate specialist training certification and experience in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Western Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
These are the qualifications we accept:
- UK: MRCP CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Dermatology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: Fellowship of the College of Dermatologists / MMed
- Western Europe: national board certification
Register for Dermatology Vacancies
Search for current vacancies, register your CV, sign up for job alerts and follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Physician Jobs in Carbonear, Newfoundland Canada
Carbonear Medical Services
- 70 bed general hospital with a 6 bed ICU
- Speciality Services include: internal medicine, general surgery, anaesthesia, radiology, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, ENT, pathology, psychiatry, emergency medicine and family medicine
- Visiting specialist services: ophthalmology and urology
- Support Services: 24 hour diagnostic radiology and laboratory services, respiratory therapy, chemotherapy, ICU/ Cardiac and palliative care.
- Fee for service or salaried roles