Dermatologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Dermatologist Jobs
Dermatologist specialist / consultant positions are available across the globe and subpsecialist expertise in aesthetic dermatology and dermatological malignancy is in demand.
Odyssey recruits dermatologists for locum and permanent positions in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Canada and the Caribbean. We work with government owned and managed health services and private hospitals and clinics and recruit for both salaried and fee for service positions.
Contact us to discuss your job search or browse available positions on the website.
Professional Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Dermatology Specialist Qualifications
Odyssey recruits physicians with postgraduate specialist training certification and experience in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Western Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
These are the qualifications we accept:
- UK: MRCP CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Dermatology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: Fellowship of the College of Dermatologists / MMed
- Western Europe: national board certification
Register for Dermatology Vacancies
Search for current vacancies, register your CV, sign up for job alerts and follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
The Bay of Plenty is a place of beautiful harbours, long white surf beaches and an easy going lifestyle. Situated on the north coast of the North Island of New Zealand, it lies east of the Kaimai - Mamaku Ranges and south of the Coromandel. It experiences the longest daily sunshine hours in New Zealand and some of the warmest weather.
Medical Services in the Bay of Plenty
Careers for Physicians and Health Professionals
The region offers excellent career opportunities for medical and health professionals in a selection of urban and rural settings offering a terrific range of clinical experience. There are also plenty of training jobs for junior doctors.
Here are some advantages of working in the Bay of Plenty:
- Hospitals part of University of Auckland Campus
- Opportunities for clinical research and audit
- Specialist permanent employment contracts, fixed term contracts and locums
- Registrar and House Officer posts accredited for postgraduate training for 6-12 months
- Service registrar and house officer posts available
- Regional general hospital experience
- Rural and remote medicine experience
- Cost of living lower than Auckland
- Excellent quality of life with plenty of leisure and cultural opportunities.
The city of Tauranga, located at the entrance to a beautiful natural harbour, is a thriving commercial centre with a passion for good food, wine and stylish shopping with a nautical theme.
Whakatane is the cultural hub of the Bay of Plenty and the gateway to White Island, New Zealand's only active offshore volcano. The warm waters in Whakatane are famous for deep sea fishing and the wharf is the base for wildlife cruises, volcano tours, and fishing boat charters.
Register for career opportunities in New Zealand
Search for current vacancies in New Zealand