Taranaki New Zealand
The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks, and the symmetrical volcanic cone of Mt Taranaki even featured in the Last Samurai movie starring Tom Cruise , a lookalike to Mt Fuji in Japan.
There are art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries as well as a thriving café culture and the world famous Egmont National Park is a dream destination for hikers with over 300km of scenic walking tracks.
- practice opportunities in a regional general hospital and smaller rural hospital
- permanent and fixed term consultant appointments
- house officer and registrar roles for junior doctors
- accredited medical training positions
- excellent CME programmes
- rural medicine experience