Clinical Psychologist Jobs Worldwide
Clinical Psychologist Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Registration as a clinical psychologist in country of current practice
Clinical Psychologist Jobs in New Zealand
Register for Clinical Psychologist Roles
Medical Jobs in Dhahran, Al Sharqiyyah Province, Saudi Arabia
Register for Jobs in Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions in Saudi Arabia
- Doctors - consultants and specialists in all disciplines
- Nurses - nurse managers and leaders
- Midwives - managers and leaders
- Allied Health Professionals - senior positions
Living and Working in Dhahran
Dhahran, Arabic Al-Ẓahrān, is the administrative centre of Saudi Aramco, the world's largest oil company. Located in the oil field region, just south of the Persian Gulf port of Dammam and near the site of the original discovery of oil in Saudi Arabia in 1938, it is one of the three cities which make up the Eastern Region.
Dhahran is also home to the major U.S. Air Force installation (now King Abdulaziz Air Base), a number of other U.S. military installations and the government-sponsored King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals which was founded there in 1963.
The town has petroleum-extraction and shipping facilities, a stabilizing plant, a modern international airport, and rail connections to Riyadh and Dammam.