Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Whangarei Northland New Zealand
The subtropical city of Whangarei is a thriving city with a vibrant arts community; a city of adventure, culture and natural beauty.
The Whangārei town basin is a sophisticated yet leisurely centre for eating and entertainment. Modern landscaping blends perfectly with colonial architecture to create a gathering place for locals, visitors and yachties from all over the world.
As well as stylish cafes and restaurants, there are museums, art galleries and specialty shops. Explore the City Centre Street Art walk with 15 large scale art murals, the Hundertwasser Art Centre, and Wairua Maori Art Gallery.
The summit of Mount Parihaka is the highest point in the city. It was once the site of the largest Māori Pā (fortified village) in New Zealand. The excavations are still visible, and interpretation of the area is provided at the site, which can be accessed by a pleasant walk through native forest from the summit.
Working as a Doctor or Health Professional in Whangarei
Services you can expect:
- Surgical 7 theatres each with own specialty
- 7 bed Intensive Care Unit and High Dependency Unit - Helicopter retrievals and transfers
- 24 hour Emergency Department
- Paediatrics - Paediatric Ward' Special Care Baby Unit and Intensive Care Unit
- Medical and Disability Support - 2 medical wards including Dialysis and Coronary Care
- Mental Health and Clinical Support - including 31 bed Inpatient Ward Maternal and Child Health - purpose built Child Health Centre
- Maori Health Service
- Community Health Services - located off campus in Whangarei and in the community. The services encompass Dental, Primary Care Nursing, Allied Health and Public Health Services
- Radiology - the Imaging Department offers full radiology services (with the exception of nuclear medicine)
- Clinical Support Services - Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Radiology, Social Work, Dietetics and Occupational Health
- Secondary care regional general hospital with tertiary support in Auckland
- Permanent and fixed term consultant jobs
- Accredited training and service jobs for house officers and registrars
- Excellent CME and postgraduate specialist training available
- Lower living costs than Auckland
- 35 minutes flight to Auckland