Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Medical Careers: United Arab Emirates
For most people, the United Arab Emirates means just one place: Dubai, the sci-fi-esque city of iconic skyscrapers, palm-shaped islands, city-sized malls, indoor ski slopes and palatial beach resorts. But beyond the glitter awaits a diverse mosaic of six more emirates, each with its own character and allure.
Oil-rich Abu Dhabi, the UAE's capital, is positioning itself as a culture and leisure hub. Beyond looms the vast Al Dhafra region, home to the northern reaches of the Rub Al Khali (Empty Quarter) desert's rippling dunes. Its magical silence is interrupted only by the whisper of shifting sands rolling towards Saudi Arabia.
North of Dubai, Sharjah is the UAE's art and heritage centre while Ras Al Khaimah is all about the beach, with a dash of adventure-activities thrown in. Head east into the jagged embrace of the Hajar Mountains to experience a side of the UAE far removed from Dubai's gloss.
Heavily reliant on a large expatriate workforce, the United Arab Emirates is a very popular destination for excellent career opportunities, tax free income and the experience of a life in a cosmopolitan global city. It is safe, modern, clean and family friendly with a wealth of activities and attractions to keep you busy. Excellent transport links to all parts of the globe, make the UAE a much desired location to base a career in the Middle East.