Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Taranaki New Zealand
The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks, and the symmetrical volcanic cone of Mt Taranaki even featured in the Last Samurai movie starring Tom Cruise , a lookalike to Mt Fuji in Japan.
There are art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries as well as a thriving café culture and the world famous Egmont National Park is a dream destination for hikers with over 300km of scenic walking tracks.
- practice opportunities in a regional general hospital and smaller rural hospital
- permanent and fixed term consultant appointments
- house officer and registrar roles for junior doctors
- accredited medical training positions
- excellent CME programmes
- rural medicine experience