Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
NEW PLYMOUTH TARANAKI #NEWZEALAND
The city of New Plymouth is known for its sunny climate, art galleries and beautiful parks. It is also New Zealand’s ‘oil town’, with offshore rigs extracting natural gas and oil.
Named after the city of Plymouth in Devon, England, the city was founded by settlers from England in the 19th century and has been awarded multiple times for its natural beauty and lifestyle.
Situated on the coast in the south western corner of the North Island, the city has a famous long coastal walkway whilst Mount Taranaki provides a stunning backdrop. Famed for its rich volcanic soil, lush botanical gardens and fabulous arts and events scene, New Plymouth is home to the renowned Pukekura Park, a lush 52 hectare site with magnificent plants, lakes and light festivals.
Living in this city it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
1 Hour - Flight to Wellington
50 Mins - Flight to Auckland
4.5 Hours - Drive to Wellington