Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Lower Hutt City - Te Awakairangi - Wellington, New Zealand
Lower Hutt is an outdoor haven filled with unexpected treasures, picturesque walking and cycling trails, expansive coastal views and nature sanctuaries.
One of the four cities which constitute the Wellington Metropolitan area, Lower Hutt City is the sixth most populous city in New Zealand with 1112,000 inhabitants.
Just 15 minutes drive from Welllington the capital city of New Zealand, it is an excellent base for launching a new medical career in New Zealand.
- 250 bed regional general hospital with 24/7 emergency department, internationally renowned plastic surgery and burns unit, regional rheumatology service.
- tertiary medical care in Wellington
- Excellent opportunities for permanent and fixed term consultant positions
- House officer and registrar training roles