Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Medical Jobs in Karratha, Pilbara, Western Australia
Awe and ore can be found in equal measure in Karratha. Known for its iron ore operations, this is the gateway to the marine-life rich Dampier Archipelago, the world's most prolific prehistoric rock engraving site, Karijini's four billion year old adventure playground and Millstream's Chichester National Park. It's also one of the few locations where you can witness the Staircase to the Moon.
Living and Working in Karratha Western Australia
- Karratha is a two hour flight or a 16 hour road trip from Perth, and a three hour drive south of Port Hedland.
- Jaburara Heritage Trail, starting from the Visitor Centre, gives you an introduction to the ancient Jaburara people and their legacy - the largest collection of Aboriginal rock engravings on Earth.
- Across the Burrup Peninsular, the Jaburara created more than 10,000 artworks, many dating back thousands of years.
- A short hop by boat brings you to Western Australia's hotspot for marine diversity and one of Australia's best-kept fishing, snorkelling and diving secrets - the Dampier Archipelago. Its 42 islands and islets sit within a 45-kilometre radius of neighbouring Dampier.
- Millstream Chichester National Park - a lush oasis of tree-lined pools, spinifex hills and lily-filled wetlands awaits adventurous nature lovers . You can also follow the tracks of early settlers along the Chichester Range Camel Trail and learn about the hardships they endured.
- Venture further south to Karijini National Park and enter an outback playground of inviting plunge pools, 100-metre chasms and a 1,235-metre mountain four billion years in the making.
- the largest shopping centre in the North West
Medical Services in Karratha
- A new 40-bed facility with significantly expanded emergency department.
- New CT scanner, surgical ward, maternity wing and delivery suites.
- Expanded facilities for outpatients and essential services such as child health and medical imaging, brought together in a single health care hub.
- World-class telehealth services
- Helipad In addition to outstanding emergency and hospital car