Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Medical Jobs in Jeddah, Hijaz, Saudi Arabia
Register for Jobs in Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions in Saudi Arabia
- Doctors - consultants and specialists in all disciplines
- Nurses - nurse managers and leaders
- Midwives - managers and leaders
- Allied Health Professionals - senior positions
Working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The historic crossroads of pilgrims and traders, and the traditional gateway to Mecca, Jeddah is the most fascinating of Saudi Arabia's major cities, with a cosmopolitan and liberal air not present anywhere else in the Kingdom.
Visitors will love the city's World Heritage Red Sea architecture, its bustling souq, the laid-back coastline that's home to fantastic dive sites, and its diverse, world-class cuisine.
The commercial capital of Saudi Arabia, modern Jeddah is more than a thousand times the size of the ancient city where it is believed the mother of humanity, 'Eve', was laid to rest.
These days Jeddah is fast-paced and a bit rough around the edges, with high-rises and a waterfront culture that are symbols of the Kingdom's modernisation. This blend of old and new is what makes the 'bride of the Red Sea' such an appealing expat destination, and often the first Saudi city foreigners like to live in.