Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Hawera, Taranaki NZ
Hawera’s heart is in dairying, a fact reinforced by the giant cow icon that welcomes visitors arriving from the south. Around 13 million litres of milk are processed here every day, at one of the southern hemisphere’s largest dairy processing unit (a co-operative owned by the farmers).
However most visitors come to Hawera to visit the Tawhiti Museum. It features life size figures created from moulds cast from real people, to capture the past in an engaging way.
Hāwera is the second-largest centre in the Taranaki region of New Zealand's North Island with a population of 10,300.
Hāwera is 75 kilometres south of New Plymouth on State Highway 3 and 30 minutes' drive from Mount Taranaki. It is located on State Highway 45, known as Surf Highway 45 for its numerous surf beaches.
Rebuilt in 2002, the sun filled hospital includes inpatient beds with private ensuites, four maternity beds and a fully equipped birthing room. A 24-hour emergency department provides emergency services.
Hāwera Hospital offers outpatient and community services including mental health, district, allied health and public health services.