Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Medical Jobs in Dhahran, Al Sharqiyyah Province, Saudi Arabia
Register for Jobs in Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions in Saudi Arabia
- Doctors - consultants and specialists in all disciplines
- Nurses - nurse managers and leaders
- Midwives - managers and leaders
- Allied Health Professionals - senior positions
Living and Working in Dhahran
Dhahran, Arabic Al-Ẓahrān, is the administrative centre of Saudi Aramco, the world's largest oil company. Located in the oil field region, just south of the Persian Gulf port of Dammam and near the site of the original discovery of oil in Saudi Arabia in 1938, it is one of the three cities which make up the Eastern Region.
Dhahran is also home to the major U.S. Air Force installation (now King Abdulaziz Air Base), a number of other U.S. military installations and the government-sponsored King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals which was founded there in 1963.
The town has petroleum-extraction and shipping facilities, a stabilizing plant, a modern international airport, and rail connections to Riyadh and Dammam.