Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
The Bay of Plenty is a place of beautiful harbours, long white surf beaches and an easy going lifestyle. Situated on the north coast of the North Island of New Zealand, it lies east of the Kaimai - Mamaku Ranges and south of the Coromandel. It experiences the longest daily sunshine hours in New Zealand and some of the warmest weather.
Medical Services in the Bay of Plenty
Careers for Physicians and Health Professionals
The region offers excellent career opportunities for medical and health professionals in a selection of urban and rural settings offering a terrific range of clinical experience. There are also plenty of training jobs for junior doctors.
Here are some advantages of working in the Bay of Plenty:
- Hospitals part of University of Auckland Campus
- Opportunities for clinical research and audit
- Specialist permanent employment contracts, fixed term contracts and locums
- Registrar and House Officer posts accredited for postgraduate training for 6-12 months
- Service registrar and house officer posts available
- Regional general hospital experience
- Rural and remote medicine experience
- Cost of living lower than Auckland
- Excellent quality of life with plenty of leisure and cultural opportunities.
The city of Tauranga, located at the entrance to a beautiful natural harbour, is a thriving commercial centre with a passion for good food, wine and stylish shopping with a nautical theme.
Whakatane is the cultural hub of the Bay of Plenty and the gateway to White Island, New Zealand's only active offshore volcano. The warm waters in Whakatane are famous for deep sea fishing and the wharf is the base for wildlife cruises, volcano tours, and fishing boat charters.
Register for career opportunities in New Zealand
Search for current vacancies in New Zealand