Cardiologist Jobs Worldwide
Register for Cardiologist Jobs
Cardiologist Job Titles and Scope of Practice
- cardiologist consultant / specialist
- interventional cardiologist
- cardiologist with skills in echocardiography
- cardiologist and internist with dual scope of practice
- professor or lecturer in cardiology
- registrar or house officer in cardiology for accredited postgraduate training or service
- UK: MRCP CCT /CESR
- Ireland: MRCPI CSD
- USA: American Board of Cardiology
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP /MMed
Cardiologist Salaries and Remuneration
- Salaried: fixed salary which may have pension benefits and other benefits and sign up or retention bonuses
- Fee for Service: independent practice with billing
- Salaried contract with incentives ie % of practice revenue generated
Medical Licence, Practice Certificate and Immigration
Our experienced recruitment consultants will guide you through the immigration and licence applications to enable you to take up work and live in your country of choice.
Most countries require primary source verification of medical qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (Middle East only) and an assessment of postgraduate training.
Search for Cardiologist Roles
The Bay of Islands #NorthlandNZ
The Bay of Islands is a subtropical micro-region known for its stunning beauty & history. For those that love beaches and water activities, it's paradise.
A three-hour drive or 35 minute flight north of Auckland, the Bay of Islands encompasses 144 islands between Cape Brett and the Purerua Peninsula and includes the boutique towns of Opua, Paihia, Russell and Kerikeri.
Medical Services in The Bay of Islands
The Bay of Islands Hospital is located in Kawakawa and provides care to the people of the Bay of Islands and the Mid North.
The 20-bed hospital provides comprehensive medical and paediatric services with all the supporting services and also provides a substantial community health service.
- Brand new 20-bed inpatient ward (a mixture of general medicine & paediatric beds)
- Five post-natal beds with two delivery suites
- Eight bed Accident and Medical Department including two resuscitation bays – this service is not a walk in Emergency Department
- Radiology and Laboratory services
- 8 station satellite haemodialysis unit (a support service to the Whangarei Hospital renal service)
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- Outpatient Clinics
- Community Health Services including Paediatric Outreach Services, Diabetes, Community, Nursing, Public Health and Social Work