Anaesthetist Jobs Worldwide
Specialist and Junior Doctor Training and Service Roles
Globally there is strong demand for specialist / consultant anaesthetists and Odyssey recruits qualified anaesthetists for locum and permanent positions with leading public and private sector hospitals in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, Far East and Caribbean. Browse our vacancies or contact us to discuss your job search with our experienced recruitment consultants.
Junior Doctors - Trainee Anaesthetists
Junior doctor anaesthesia training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Practice Certificate, Medical Licence and Immigration
Our recruitment consultants will manage the visa and professional licence applications for you and advise you of the appropriate procedures and requirements for each country and jurisdiction. Most countries require primary source verification of qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (MIddle East only).
Required Specialist Anaesthesia Qualifications
Vacancy Search and Register for Jobs
Search for current vacancies on our website, register your CV with us, sign up for job alerts and follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for immediate notification of new roles.
Medical Jobs in Karratha, Pilbara, Western Australia
Awe and ore can be found in equal measure in Karratha. Known for its iron ore operations, this is the gateway to the marine-life rich Dampier Archipelago, the world's most prolific prehistoric rock engraving site, Karijini's four billion year old adventure playground and Millstream's Chichester National Park. It's also one of the few locations where you can witness the Staircase to the Moon.
Living and Working in Karratha Western Australia
- Karratha is a two hour flight or a 16 hour road trip from Perth, and a three hour drive south of Port Hedland.
- Jaburara Heritage Trail, starting from the Visitor Centre, gives you an introduction to the ancient Jaburara people and their legacy - the largest collection of Aboriginal rock engravings on Earth.
- Across the Burrup Peninsular, the Jaburara created more than 10,000 artworks, many dating back thousands of years.
- A short hop by boat brings you to Western Australia's hotspot for marine diversity and one of Australia's best-kept fishing, snorkelling and diving secrets - the Dampier Archipelago. Its 42 islands and islets sit within a 45-kilometre radius of neighbouring Dampier.
- Millstream Chichester National Park - a lush oasis of tree-lined pools, spinifex hills and lily-filled wetlands awaits adventurous nature lovers . You can also follow the tracks of early settlers along the Chichester Range Camel Trail and learn about the hardships they endured.
- Venture further south to Karijini National Park and enter an outback playground of inviting plunge pools, 100-metre chasms and a 1,235-metre mountain four billion years in the making.
- the largest shopping centre in the North West
Medical Services in Karratha
- A new 40-bed facility with significantly expanded emergency department.
- New CT scanner, surgical ward, maternity wing and delivery suites.
- Expanded facilities for outpatients and essential services such as child health and medical imaging, brought together in a single health care hub.
- World-class telehealth services
- Helipad In addition to outstanding emergency and hospital car